Hunter polyiso insulation panels are environmentally intelligent,
and they're energy efficient. We engineer them to promote sustainable design practices and significantly reduce energy consumption. It's our way of helping keep the world green, instead of gray.
Hunter Panels strives to be a resource to help educate the building community on current information regarding building smarter, more efficient buildings. Below are brief descriptions of the navigation links you'll find in this special section of our web site.
- R-Value Map - Commercial insulation recommendations by state
- PIMA - Trade organization for Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association
- LEED - Performance standard for green buildings
- USGBC - United States Green Building Council
- Energy Star - Resource for finding energy efficient solutions and product
- Sustainability Council - Resource for sustainable building practices
- FSC - Forest Stewardship Council, Hunter Panels is certified
- California Title 24 - Energy building regulations for the state of California
- Climate Leaders Program - Climate Leaders is an EPA industry-government partnership that works with companies to develop comprehensive climate change strategies.